Autor Wątek: xenia.coffee 'złóż to sam'  (Przeczytany 11470 razy)

Offline Bedwyr Mężczyzna

• Szkółka Piłkarska Football Kids
  • Ekspres: Ascaso Steel UNO Prof - PID
  • Młynek: Eureka Mingon Specjalita
Odp: xenia.coffee 'złóż to sam'
« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: 29 Czerwiec 2017, 23:22:56 »
To co, nowe spotkanie ?
Byłby super.
Jestem w kontakcie z Holger'em Dreißig - dzięki @Antonio  :piwko:
Jakby co, Holger potwierdził chęć uczestnictwa, tylko musi mieć zaproszenie na kilka tygodni w przód. Wspominał że będzie się wybierał do Wiednia, więc na prezentację do PL też może przyjechać.

Jak dla mnie, to spotkanie druga połowa sierpnia lub wrzesień  :D
« Ostatnia zmiana: 29 Czerwiec 2017, 23:26:50 wysłana przez Bedwyr »
„Kawa traci smak tydzień po uprażeniu, godzinę po zmieleniu i parę minut po zaparzeniu”

Offline siewcu Mężczyzna

• Ekspres: LaPa EP
  • Młynek: Aergrind
« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: 30 Czerwiec 2017, 00:51:52 »
Nie no, bez przesady z tym lipcem. Dwa tygodnie to raczej za mało, żeby zorganizować kolejne spore spotkanie. Ja bym obstawiał raczej końcówkę roku, żeby to porządnie przygotować, a jeszcze biorąc pod uwagę to, że trzeba podać termin kilka tygodni przed, to już w ogóle głupi pomysł. Jeszcze weźmy poprawkę na sezon urlopowy, organizowanie spotkania w jego środku automatycznie zmniejszy ilość chętnych. A dla małej grupki raczej szkoda fatygować Holgera - jak już robić, to "na grubo" ;) Poczekajmy, pomyślmy, wybierzmy miejsce na spokojnie(może byśmy odciążyli Gorana? oczywiście nie mam nic przeciwko organizacji u niego, taki tylko pomysł mi wpadł do głowy), a nie na hurra zostawiając 2-3 tygodnie na organizację wszystkiego i uzbieranie ludzi... Rozsądnie patrząc, celowałbym raczej we wrzesień lub październik, jak już ludzie z urlopów wrócą i będzie można na spokojnie wszystko ogarnąć - i znowu wrócę z tematem pomocy z organizacją i rozdzieleniem niektórych tematów/obowiązków między nas, użytkowników - nie zostawiajmy wszystkiego na głowie organizatora, zmobilizujmy się i włóżmy jako uczestnicy dajmy od siebie tyle, ile możemy.

Offline Mader Mężczyzna

• Ekspres: Aeropress, Drip V60-02, Kalita, Clever Drip, Gabi Master A
  • Młynek: Comandante C40 MK3 Iron Heart
« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: 30 Czerwiec 2017, 07:48:26 »
To było z przymrużeniem oka 😉 oczywiście, że to za wcześnie. Poczekajmy na inne propozycje.

Offline Iskanda

• Ekspres: Xenia
  • Młynek: X60
« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 14:03:42 »
I got the information that you talk about our machine and I wanted to write some words. As I don't speak polish I will use English and hope that this is ok.

We are happy to see that there is some interest. If there is a meeting and if we get an invitation to come, we would be happy to join you. We could bring for examples 2 machines and 1 grinder and you can try them. For us it is not so important how many people are coming. For some meetings in Germany and Swizzerland we had 'only' 5 oder 6 visitors and sometimes more than 30. It is not important for us.

A meeting in the middle of Poland is a good idea but even Warsaw is still suitable. It is the distance like Berlin/Munich.

Offline siewcu Mężczyzna

• Ekspres: LaPa EP
  • Młynek: Aergrind
« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 14:16:27 »
Thanks for joining our community :)

But I have a question. Do you have in your plans to make your website fully in english? I was interesed in Xenia and technical aspects of it, but most of information is in german...

Offline Iskanda

« Odpowiedź #20 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 14:20:27 »
Yes, the engl. translations needs to be extended. It will take 6-8 weeks.

Feel free to ask your questions here (or by mail).

Offline kulka Mężczyzna

• Ekspres: Rocket Evoluzione v2, Ascaso Arc, Chemex, V60-2, Aero, Origami + LilyDrip, April, Wilfa classic
  • Młynek: Mazzer Super Jolly, Kinu M47v3.5, Ascaso i-mini
« Odpowiedź #21 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 15:51:41 »
Iskanda, great to have you here. Regarding the meeting you are mostly welcomed. Because of the holiday/summer period and another meeting of our community we've just had, we would like meet your team in autumn or early winter - it gives us enough time to prepare everything. Of course, exact dates are to be discussed among you and our community.

One of the recent questions regarding your espresso machines was whether you plan to provide a tank version with rotary pump?

Offline Iskanda

« Odpowiedź #22 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 16:50:18 »
Autumn would be a good decision as we have to go to Italy end of october and ... to say it frankly ... we prefer to see Poland in a time of beautiful weather. Ugly winters we have here enough :)

About the rotary pump: We gave up the idea to install a usual rotary pump (proccon pump + motor from RPM) for several reasons. It is possible to install such a pump (without the tank) but there are better options.

We get the next 3 or 4 week a small and silent gear pump with a controller. It looks like this is a better option as it will work with tank. And we can control the motor - no matter if this is usefull or not. Actually we can't say how long it will take to implement this feature but I think we will not offer it before 2018.

Nevertheless we suggest to think about the vibrations-pumps. They are also very silent in the way we install it and they have a low price. And in case they needed to be replaced: it is possible to do it for some ... Zloty. :)

Offline Krakus Mężczyzna

• Ojciec Chrzestny
  • Ekspres: Ascaso Arc ++, ECM Casa V
  • Młynek: C40 IH RC, Niche Zero
« Odpowiedź #23 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 17:19:41 »
Hi Iskanda!
   Nice to meet you on this forum.

to think about the vibrations-pumps
What kind of pumps are you using? Ceme (Ulka)? Invensys (ARS) - seems to be most quiet? Fluid-o-tech?

Offline Bedwyr Mężczyzna

« Odpowiedź #24 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 18:28:08 »
Hello Isksnda, I'm glad you are and we will be able to talk not only through Facebook. As I told you (Facebook messenger) on this forum, in truth many people are serious about Xenia. I hope our meeting is just a matter of time. Greetings, Luke.
„Kawa traci smak tydzień po uprażeniu, godzinę po zmieleniu i parę minut po zaparzeniu”

Offline Iskanda

« Odpowiedź #25 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 22:10:23 »
Ceme (Ulka)?

The user can choose an EP4 from Ulka. We offer this pump as some people consider it as 'standard' and it is the right pump for plumbing (connect the machine to the water circuit).

We prefer the pump from ARS ELETTROMECCANICA as it is 'made in Italy' as ULKA as - as to me - made in China. But I'm not 100% sure about it - may be it is only a rumor.

Offline Iskanda

« Odpowiedź #26 dnia: 02 Lipiec 2017, 22:12:23 »
Fluid-o-Tech?

Our experience with Fluidotech is not the best concerning the support and the noise of the pump.

In the past we used pumps from ODE which have been the best (concerning the noise) but the pumps are no longer in production.

Offline Bedwyr Mężczyzna

« Odpowiedź #27 dnia: 03 Lipiec 2017, 14:33:26 »
@Iskanda can you record the sound of the vibrations-pumps? Videos on your website very poorly heard - at least at me.  :(
Have you ever measured the sound of a pump?  :)

Is there a chance for darker wooden elements?
« Ostatnia zmiana: 03 Lipiec 2017, 14:55:06 wysłana przez Bedwyr »

Offline Iskanda

« Odpowiedź #28 dnia: 03 Lipiec 2017, 16:07:58 »
It is not easy to record the sound but I can say: For each presentation we made in Germany many (possible) customers said: The pump is very silent - more silent than they expected because of the videos.

It is just because we tried to eliminate the vibrations.

We have also sometime handles made of Palisander (dark brown).

Offline Iskanda

« Odpowiedź #29 dnia: 01 Wrzesień 2017, 22:06:12 »
A try with a very special color:

Pokaż nieprzeczytane posty: Nowe / Wszystkie / Odpowiedzi