Autor Wątek: TEMPERATURE SENSOR – E61 HX OR SBDU GROUP HEAD THERMOMETER  (Przeczytany 3380 razy)

Offline CoffeeSensor

• TTP Coffee Sensor
  • Użytkownik komercyjny
  • Ekspres: Expobar DB
  • Młynek: Mahloking
Hi guys!

Sorry that we post in english, but there is no english corner here :) and our polish is truly bad.
Don't want any trouble with the forum admins, considering that our first post is a sale add, but we truly feel that this thread will benefit for all of you coffee enthusiasts in Poland.
We wanted to say that now we manufacture in Europe the thermometers for E61 Group head, exposed HX or SBDU. The company is based in Romania, Zalau City, Salaj County.
Our website is coffee sensor.
We offer for our products free shipping in EU member states. The price for one thermometer is 50 euros. We can offer discounts for members here, if you can organize a group buy.
We are not allowed to post a link to the romanian forum where the thermometer was first created and sold but it s called espressoman.
You can find the forum and use Google Chrome and the automatic translate function in order to understand the language and the customers reviews. We can say that they  all are 100% pleased with the acquisition and the functionality of our sensor.
We already had a customer from your forum that already posted his review. Today we received another order from your country and hope to hear as much as possible from you all !
Today, entire Romania has our product (more than 100 happy customers) on HX and SBDU E61 exposed group heads and slowly but steady. With great pleasure we can announce that we started to sell the product worldwide, in EU, USA + Canada, Israel etc.
Keep in touch and if anybody is interested in buying this product, give us a PM or post here and will help you as fast as possible.

Thank you !

Offline piomic

• Ekspres: Rocket Cellini Evoluzione
  • Młynek: MSJ
Odp: TEMPERATURE SENSOR – E61 HX OR SBDU GROUP HEAD THERMOMETER
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: 07 Maj 2018, 23:12:11 »
there is no english corner here
Isn't? This corner is wherever you want. ;)

Offline pmichal Mężczyzna

• Ekspres: Kalita
  • Młynek: Arco
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 07 Maj 2018, 23:20:22 »
As a shop you should contact admins and after they agreed start new subject in other section ("supermarket")

Stanic

• Gość
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 08 Maj 2018, 22:22:37 »
 looks good and the price is friendly ;)

Offline CoffeeSensor

• TTP Coffee Sensor
  • Użytkownik komercyjny
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 10 Maj 2018, 15:45:51 »
Hello and thank you for the messages.
Also many thanks to the admins for making this a marketplace thread.

We don't know if it's one of you guys but already 3 thermometers were send today to Poland. Our first polish customer was Resco, so cheers mate !

Our story (the short version) starts with me and my wife, with the need of good coffee in the morning.
We started to buy freshly roasted coffee from Romania and started to test the extractions on a Gaggia Pure, Gaggia Classic, ECM Giotto and now on a DB Expobar.
The thermometer was something that i felt is needed in order to make a more tasteful coffee and with the help of someone in my family started to manufacture and assembly, piece by piece, the sensor.
I created the sensor when using my first HX, the ECM.

With the help of the thermometer, i suddenly saw important info, such as idle temperature of the machine (when is the most beneficial moment to start the first extraction of the day), the entire extraction temperature and the fluctuations of the temperature during cooling flush and the extraction.
The thermometer has a lag of about 1.2-1.5 seconds, so take that in mind during the cooling flush especially.

With the help of Coffee Sensor, you will definitely have improvements of the extractions.
Hope to hear from you guys,
Have a great day,

Tudor
Coffee Sensor Founder

Offline CoffeeSensor

• TTP Coffee Sensor
  • Użytkownik komercyjny
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 21 Maj 2018, 07:26:01 »
Another order from you guys. Hope to use the sensors to obtain great tastes and thank you for the trust.
Keep in touch!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Offline CoffeeSensor

• TTP Coffee Sensor
  • Użytkownik komercyjny
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 21 Czerwiec 2018, 09:26:20 »
We still in business, awaiting for orders from you guys :)
As we mentioned, for 2 pcs and above, the shipping is free in Poland and for any other EU member state.
Until now, about 10 members bought the product.
IF they have the time, we ask them to give us a small amount of time for a feedback.
Also, please visit our fb page, for any other questions, to post pictures etc: E61CoffeeSensor
Thank you !

Pokaż nieprzeczytane posty: Nowe / Wszystkie / Odpowiedzi