Autor Wątek: Ceado E37SD  (Przeczytany 2499 razy)

RadoGost

• Gość
Ceado E37SD
« dnia: 26 Maj 2019, 07:53:35 »
Witam serdecznie wszystkich Kawoszy!

Może nasi fachowcy, m.in. @Antonio (może mini recenzja?) i nietylko (słyszałem, że ktoś go kupił), "rozebraliby na części" lub się wypowiedzieli, bo za wiele młynów typu SD (Niche) nie ma, a może ktoś poszukuje takowy z wyższej półki. Podobno w Polsce kosztuje 8000 :-(

Smacznej  :kawa:
« Ostatnia zmiana: 26 Maj 2019, 08:05:15 wysłana przez RadoGost »

Offline rapoh

• Ekspres: QuickMill Carola
  • Młynek: Ceado E6P

Offline Antonio Mężczyzna

• Mastro Antonio
  • Ojciec Chrzestny
    • Mastro Antonio
  • Ekspres: WEGA Concept
  • Młynek: Ceado E6P/E37S/E8D MGuate/MSJ
Odp: Ceado E37SD
« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: 31 Maj 2020, 14:12:05 »
Tak wyglądają żarna w E37SD:

Ponad dolnym żarnem góruje całkiem masywna forma "grzybka". Myślę, że skutecznie blokuje ona latające ziarenka. Młynek w ogóle jest wykonany dużo staranniej niż podstawowa wersja E37S. Ciekawe jak to się w praktyce sprawdza...

Offline Perzua Mężczyzna

• Ekspres: Bezzera Matrix, Kalita, V60
  • Młynek: Ceado E37SD, Kinu M47
« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: 31 Maj 2020, 14:46:29 »
Wygląda zacnie  :pycha:

Offline martinovic

• Ekspres: Lelit Bianca, Lelit Elizabeth, LaPavoni Pro postmill with upgrades
  • Młynek: DF 64 + SSP MP + HU, Ceado E37J, Comandante NB
« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: 31 Maj 2020, 15:29:16 »
I owned e37s (sold to forum member) and had hands on 37sd few times. For price of new unit for home use i will go with lagom p64 ssp high uniformity/unimodal depending what type of beans and extraction ratios you prefer anytime (which is even cheaper). Otherwise e37s/sd is well built, tight tolerance but that burr geometry and horizontal chamber is not optimal for sd use. Using dedicated sd grinder like lagom, monolith is much more pleasing.
With custom hopper and tamper as blower it is possible to use standard 37s for single dosing even with flapper in place. And you can use it on demand or single doser (37sd is only single doser as it do not have timer) Of course grind setting has to be finer when sd than on demand even for same beans (no pressure of beans from above causes grinder to grind coarser)
« Ostatnia zmiana: 31 Maj 2020, 15:42:36 wysłana przez martinovic »

Offline Antonio Mężczyzna

• Mastro Antonio
  • Ojciec Chrzestny
    • Mastro Antonio
  • Ekspres: WEGA Concept
  • Młynek: Ceado E6P/E37S/E8D MGuate/MSJ
« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: 31 Maj 2020, 16:04:00 »
That burr geometry and horizontal chamber are a few points only. The grinder is zero-retention and well made. Anyway, I will send your reflections to Ceado ;).
Your former E37S was an older model with regulated antistatic flap, I suppose. And new owner is really happy with it, as far as I know. New E37S are better, more ergonomic and especially E37SD is even better: the burrs chamber, the placement of the burrs are somehow different...

Offline martinovic

• Ekspres: Lelit Bianca, Lelit Elizabeth, LaPavoni Pro postmill with upgrades
  • Młynek: DF 64 + SSP MP + HU, Ceado E37J, Comandante NB
« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: 31 Maj 2020, 16:21:03 »
That burr geometry and horizontal chamber are a few points only. The grinder is zero-retention and well made. Anyway, I will send your reflections to Ceado ;).
Your former E37S was an older model with regulated antistatic flap, I suppose. And new owner is really happy with it, as far as I know. New E37S are better, more ergonomic and especially E37SD is even better: the burrs chamber, the placement of the burrs are somehow different...
Mine was version with fixed stainless steel flapper like current model. Anyway I am contact with guy in germany that upgraded 2018 37S (touchsceen, fixed flapper, lever adjustment) to SSP burrset, wormdrive, use it as single doser with 60mm outer diameter acrylic tube (sanded to 58mm to fit upper burr carrier) and 53mm inner diameter (perfect fit for tamper). With SSP burrset https://www.wholelattelove.com/products/ssp-red-speed-coated-83mm-grinding-burrs popcorning becomes almost a no issue, have no his opinon about change in taste yet.

Pokaż nieprzeczytane posty: Nowe / Wszystkie / Odpowiedzi